These are the books on our radar for April 1, 2021.
- Kuyper, Abraham. On Business and Economics (Lexham; Acton Institute, February 2021). From the Abraham Kuyper Collected Works in Public Theology series. 192 pages. $29.99. Hardcover with jacket.
- Selvaggio, Anthony T. Considering Job: Reconciling Sovereignty and Suffering(Reformation Heritage Books, February 2021). 184 pages. $14.00. Paperback.
- Carr, Simonetta. Questions Women Asked: Historical Issues, Timeless Answers(Reformation Heritage Books, February 2021). 240 pages. $18.00. Paperback.
- Balserak, John. A Companion to the Reformation in Geneva (Brill’s Companions to the Christian Tradition, Volume 96) (Brill, February 2021). 478 pages. $222.00. Hardcover.
- Sweeney, Douglas A. and Jan Stievermann (eds.) The Oxford Handbook of Jonathan Edwards (Oxford University Press, February 2021). 608 pages. $145.00. Hardcover.
- Dodson, Rhett P. With a Mighty Triumph: Christ’s Resurrection and Ours (Banner of Truth, February 2021). 159 pages. $10.00. Paperback.
- Wellum, Stephen J. The Person of Christ (Crossway, Feb 2021). Short Studies in Systematic Theology series. 208 pages. $18.99. Paperback.
Direct download: rmr130.mp3
Category:Reformed Media Review
-- posted at: 12:24pm CDT